How to Open Visual Code for the recorded Macro?
1) Click visual basic symbol at the toolbar
2) Another window open
3) Click at Module1
4) Immediately you can see the VB code.
1) Go to Tools>Macro>Macros..
2) Pop up menu ask you to choose macro
3) Choose your macro
4) If you desired to run the macro just click run
5) But this time you need to check VB code click edit
6) Now immediately you can see the code representing your task
I just wanted you guys to familiarize on how to open the VB code..That All
Practice, practice...& practice. O.k
Make sure you are fully understand how to check VB code immediately after record certain macro.
This is VB code editor look like.
How to edit recorded macro? Pls wait for me..Tks
How to run macro in Microsoft Excel from different workbook?
- Go to >Tools>Macro>Macros
- Choose your Macro
All macro will be listed down if you select Macros in: All open Workbooks
- Click at your desired macro and click run
Now you are willing to :
- record macro.
- Run macro.
- Run macro from different workbook.
Our Next Chapter will be more interesting because involved code editing:
How to edit recorded macro? Pls wait for me..Tks
How ro run macro in Microsoft Excel?
medium and you can run the macro immediately.
I assume that your previous workbook still open which is inside your sheet 1, range A1:C10 consist of <Geniusideas> word.
Now go to sheet 2 and follow these steps:
- Go to > Tools > macro > Macros….
- Choose your Macro (If you have many type of macro recorded previously).
- Click “Run”
Now you have same result as sheet 1 but this time in sheet 2.
Pls try and try again with different step until you are familiar with it.
If you close and save your excel file, every time you open the file the macro must be enable before you can start using.
Our Next Chapter:
How to run macro in Microsoft Excel from different workbook? Pls wait for me..Tks
How to record macro in Microsoft excel?
- Go to > Tools > macro > Record new macro…..
- Rename your macro.
Example : ToCreateMacroForTesting (make sure no space)
- Stop button appeared and now you can start recording.
Try these steps:
1 – Select sheet 1
2 – Select range A1 : C10
3 – Type < GeniusIdeas >
4 – Press “Ctrl” button then Follow by “Enter”
- Press Stop Button.
- Select Range A1.
Now your sheet 1, range A1:C10 consist of <Geniusideas> words,
Meaning you already have macro recorded inside your excel file that can be use anytime without repeating the above process but we can get same result.
To Start Recording :
1) Go to Tools >Macro >Record New Macro
Rename Your Macro :
1) By default it will appear macro1,2,3...follow sequence but it is good for you differenciate inbetween one another.(Example : Tosortfortesting) No space O.K...
To Stop Recording :
1) Press STOP Button.
2) Go to Tools >Macro >Stop Recording
Our Next Chapter will cover:
How to run macro in Microsoft excel? Pls wait for me..Tks
How to create macro in Microsoft excel ?
- Write your own script using visual basic language.
- Record your task step by step.
Example : when you do the recording immediately after the process you can analyze and change the script.
Our Next topic :
How to record Macro in microsoft excel? Pls be patience and wait for me..Tks
What Microsoft Excel Macro can do for you ?
At my workplace I am handling a lot of data's and I found my subordinate having difficulties to do the sorting, segregating and arranging those data, some more thier skill and knowledge about excel totally zero at that time, since then I decided to learn more about Microsoft Excel macro. Now I am using the macro for :
- To sort the unwanted data after being download from oracle system
- To arrange the data accordingly
- To format the data meet our requirement
- To arrange multiple sheets of data into a single sheet
- To rearrange data from one format to another format
- To compare data with multiple sheet
- To format the data for standard printing size..More and more
Their productivity now is up to more than 1000% , I think..
Now you can imagine What microsoft excel macro can do to you?
1) How to create macro in excel ? Pls be patience..OK
wait for me..
What is Macro in Microsoft Excel ?If you are Microsoft excel user for sure you are interested in this topic because by using Macro you can :
- Perform a task repeatedly(You can perform same task again and again with single click).
- The task perform automatically(You can sit down and see your task being perform).
Now take a look at the defination :
A macro is a series of commands and functions that are stored in a Microsoft Visual Basic module and can be run whenever you need to perform the task.
For example :
If you often enter long text strings in cells, you can create a macro to format those cells so that the text wraps automatically.
A prewritten formula that takes a value or values, performs an operation, and returns a value or values. Use functions to simplify and shorten formulas on a worksheet, especially those that perform lengthy or complex calculations.
A collection of declarations, statements, and procedures stored together as one named unit. There are two types of modules: standard modules and class modules.
c) Visual Basic :
High level programming language evolved from the earlier DOS version called BASIC. BASIC means Beginners' All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code. It is a fairly easy programming language to learn. The codes look a bit like English Language. Different software companies produced different version of BASIC, such as Microsoft QBASIC, QUICKBASIC, GWBASIC ,IBM BASICA and so on.
If you do not know anything about Visual Basic, don't worry about that because in Microsoft excel we don't have to write, we can record the step with with formula and trick.
Let Move On....